Larry & Sue Goede own Goose Lake Auto Parts. They operate the salvage yard on 15 acres of land and has been a family run business since 1973.
1.The warranty is limited to replacement or refund only: if the part is defective, a replacement will be issued. If a replacement is not available, a refund will be issued. Our policy is for in-stock parts only. All brokered parts are subject to supplier's warranty. Warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to labor, installation, removal, or the use of this merchandise.
2. Sales invoice must accompany all returns, refunds and warranty issues.
Parts not defective may be returned within 10 days of purchase. These parts are subject to acceptance by recycler and are subject to 25% handling fee, if accepted. Altered or damaged parts are not subject to return. Body sections which have been cut or order are not returnable. We do not accept wiring or electrical returns. All parts must be in the same condition as when sold in order to be returnable.
4. A reasonable cash deposit is required for all orders where parts need to be removed or ordered from other sources. All deposits will be forfeited after 30 days or if customer cancels order.
5. Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase or a core charge will apply. Core charges will be refunded if the exchange parts are returned within 30 days. We do not accept cores that are dismantled. All cores must be drained in order to receive core refund. Refunded core charges will NOT include sales tax.
6. All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that it in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
1. Our warranty policy is applicable to in-stock parts only. All brokered parts are subject to supplier's warranty.
A. Mechanical parts are warranted for 30 days unless specified otherwise. NO LABOR WARRANTY.
B. Body parts are warranted to be good at time of delivery.
C. Electrical parts are sold AS IS. All sales are final - NO warranty and NO returns.
2. Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, excessive smoking, etc for a period of 18 days from the date of purchase. Engine accessories are not included; they are left on for convenience only. Accessories include carburetor, distributor, ignition, wiring, water pump, AC, etc. It is recommended that buyer check for oil leaks such as front and rear main seals, pan gaskets, valve cover gaskets, etc. These leaks are not warranted.
3. Transmissions are guaranteed for 30 days. We require all used transmissions to have new filters installed and transmission cooling systems to be flushed. If these requirements are not met, warranty is void.
4. Differentials are guaranteed to be straight and usable. If they need new bearings, customer is responsible for that cost. Buyer must replace pan gasket and pinion seal before installation. We do not guarantee brake parts.
5. CONDITIONS THAT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY:
A. If item is improperly installed.
B. If item is used for racing.
C. If item is operated without proper lubrication or cooling, regardless of reason.
D. If item is installed without new oil and filter.
Goose Lake Auto Parts would like to THANK YOU for your business.
We’re car people; we care about your car and the parts you put in it. Larry, Sue, and Tim work together to get you the best parts and service for your vehicle. We take pride in the parts we sell.
Goose Lake Auto Parts